Real Solutions To

Your Legal Problems.

  1. Home
  2.  | 
  3. Family Law
  4.  | Modification of Support & Custody Orders

San Antonio Modification Of Support And Custody Orders Lawyers

When family law arrangements are created, they are designed to reflect a family’s current situation. As time passes and the family’s needs change, those court orders should be modified to reflect the family’s current needs and situation. If you have questions about changing your existing family law arrangements, our attorneys can educate you on your rights and options.

At The Law Offices of Matthew J. Obermeier, P.C., we help families in San Antonio and throughout the surrounding communities modify their child custody, visitation and support arrangements to reflect their current needs.

When Can Family Arrangements Be Modified?

If there has been a significant change in your schedule or income since your original custody or support arrangements were created, you can work with a lawyer to have your arrangements modified. Significant changes can include an involuntary reduction in work hours or an involuntary reduction in pay, as well as a significant increase in pay or a significant change in schedule.

It is important to note, however, that if there has been a significant change in your circumstances, you must continue to follow your original agreements until they are changed in court.

If you are interested in learning more about whether your orders can be modified, contact our firm to schedule an initial consultation. We can be reached through our online contact form or by calling 800-820-1664.